Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dance - Performance #2

251009

My body wasn't feeling so good today. We did run of fast bit as warmup. decide to go further with the "prayer ritual" push the boundaries and interact with audience. Did the run, I actually felt more energized than thursday. but as I did my flip, I banged my arm in the wrong way and it hurtttttt. As I did the ocean bit, I was really in quite abit of pain but i continued to do it. no stopping now. the ending bit, I tried to drag out my ending more, tried to feel the pull, tried to feel the transcendence but my energy level stooped. NO STAMINA STILL?! yes. afhan was there and I explained the whole journey of my piece to him. said I looked ready.

feedback. VERY GOOD. today was an awesome day. broke into groups to discuss changes audience would make. more distorted beginning again. get REALLY deformed. and maybe side profile to be turned other way. use of not only hands. but fingers, parts of the face. maybe USE hand to initiate movement in other parts? we only got to that part.

but overall. it was awesome :)
let the pictures talk




No comments:

Post a Comment