Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dance - do you feel the nerves?

201009

Today we rush costume while doing a full run before the performance. We are joined by yoke pin, the producer of this whole workshop who....apparently hasn't done much producing work in this project at all. I find out that it isn't her fault. Musn't judge yes?

So anyway, today we try out the some shirts to replace the shirt that wouldn't do (mine) I bring a bunch of stuff that DOESN'T work while I try on Kat's stuff. She has this really cute white button down but it....buttons in a weird way. In the end we settle for a grey long sleeved top. :) simple yet nice. After yoke pin sees my first run, she comments that it looks like a high energy piece, something which I might not actually have....yet again, I get so tired after each run. but then, she gives some good feedback, how sound initiates movement and how in the end it seems more controlled, thats me taking control of my energy and spirit. parallel? I would say so :)

It was honestly, a really tiring day. School stresses out my brains and now contemporary dance stresses out my body? phew! but i still do it...only 1 more days left of this ;)

YES I FEEL THE NERVES.
the day after is performance day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment