Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dance - Kat in KL

181009

Today Kat is gone and I think I feel so lazyyyyy. Time to slacken? HEE HEE HEE. i admit. I did consider, but.........with all the effort Kat put into the project. I just couldn't. I meet up with Aida in USM and bring the suggested costume we discussed on tuesday. a white shirt and pleated skirt. I do a full run for Aida with the whole outfit. My legs shaking at the end btw, and she gives me feedback. Saying how she likes the ending bit :) i'm glad. Today, she picked out something AMAZING, transitions, when I don't realise, she sees it. And I'm so glad that I came for today. She pinpoints the part where I make a loud humongous bellowwww and go into my froggy bit. She says : what makes you want to stretch and keep your body close to the ground? I say the resonance of the sound I make. She suggests looking as if I had my ear to the ground to listen for that resonance. I try it. Wow, I feel it and she says it looks great. b^_^ thats what I call great collaboration. A real work-in-progress project. Next we take a few pictures with me in my costume as a "poster" for this workshop >_< gahhhhh I didn't know that she was going to do thattttt.... but i do it, for Kat's effort.....yes? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment