Saturday, October 3, 2009

CHINESE BEADING - not what I expected

030909

I seriously did not expect this. I thought beading would be like making structured ornaments with beads. not so much sewing. haha. but it was something new that I felt I would never try before. so that was it. I signed up for chinese beading.

First, we did these lame things on sewing a few beads staggered in one line. NOT COOL. but thn ok, I remembered, its always good to get down the basics first before learning something complicated. I WILL BEAR THIS.

Then the teacher passed around these examples of beading patterns and yay! I got excited. I really want to buck down and work on this chinese beading business. Learning some new skills is always better for ur future my mom says. :)

So ok, at first I really thought that sewing wasn't such a big thing for me, in high school and we did and I wasn't so bad at it BUT coming here, I realise I need to be neat! haha....another new thing for me. I'm sloppy here and there, especially with consistency so.....i guess that would be a skill for me to acquire through beading :)





No comments:

Post a Comment