Sunday, October 18, 2009

MRC Heritage Walk

111009

We were passing around this paper during TOK and I saw heritage walk and went "what is this?! is it a walk? I WANT IN!" So........I guess you could call it being proactive. I started rambling about it and now on 11 oct, sunday morning we have wenlu, janice, iyune, shaeny, gen, me, ryu, yitong, adam, jack, maiki and chihyao coming for it :) i started something big. heheh

Anyway, we get to the walk at 715am, register, get a purple band and go walking. Never done POWER WALKING before so its a first yea? ;) always a run, but never a walk. something new for me i suppose. it was hard.....kinda, to JUST walk. especially when so many ppl around you are just running and running to get it done under 1 hour to get the lucky draw. but OBVIOUSLY. its such a short walk, surely you can get it done. and we did! :) walked all the way, POWER WALKED, and still made it for the eligibility of the lucky draw. the form said walk. so i walk :)

it was for charity, for the redcresent society of Penang Branch so I guess the RM30 we paid for did not go to waste.

lucky draws were drawn and guess what?!
I WAS 2 NUMBERS AWAY FROM WINNING A BIKE.

ARGH

all in all. a day of great bonding with the Uplands ppl, healthy, entertaining, FUN









No comments:

Post a Comment