Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chinese Beading - first time back

291009

We're back and I'm actually quite excited to complete my five petaled flowers with a pearled middle :) I like it and I kind of practiced beading a little over the holidays.....

so we're back in school and already i see more people in chinese beading than before. Usual on the 1st week of school? yup. Janice joins as well! and there are NEW COLOURS. wheeee. I make a prettier version of my five petaled flowers. all white and red is boring. I make one with white, peach and green :) and they look like lotuses. very very nice...

while i'm happily doing my flower, everyone around me just seems to be unable to thread their needle. My forte! haha. itsn't it amazing that you discover your hidden talents to thread a needle at SCHOOL?! i know. of all places. but well, my mom made me practice it alot when i was younger.....she complains she's old so I do it for her. :P isn't that nice?

So anyway, the teacher was busy bustling around accomodating the new students that I thought I wouldn't want to bother her. So quietly I sat and did my beading. :) what a peaceful student. Class ended and we all went back. wonder what we'll learn next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment