Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dance - sept

010909

We start our dance again with sort of a really clear structure to the piece.
After bali I think she found inspiration and flipped my whole piece inside out. Not that its a bad thing :) it honestly keeps the dance so fresh for me and i have to be on my toes all the time.

so this time my structure is, I still start the way I do, only the fingers, get my surprised gasps of air, and go into my floating in ocean bit. that continues on with spasms of rhythmic changes which until now i still haven't mastered and am telling her! (the only part i am not so comfortable with) thn going into my lines of "from the abundance of my heart my mouth will speak" escalating into my sequence flip flip flip. the balancing flip spiraling upwards and bellowing downwards to go into my froggy bit. then flipping over I end.

:)

It takes quite abit of energy that I don't have to complete this piece and by the time i end it i'm panting and gasping for air. I NEED TO GO FOR A JOG SOMETIME. stamina so way way way down. especially at the part where I start my lines into my sequence. WOW. i can feel fatigue creeping in. but i tahan >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment