Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pathfinder - birthday pathfindering.

260409

Today was such a sweet day for me AND it was also the day i started a little gardening and.....as you remember from last week. the kids were supposed to do show and tell. but sadlyyyy....only thaddeus, melissa and eivon did brought something....

thaddeus did a piece on combining drawing and puzzles.
melissa did one on craft.
eivon did on her drawing.

after that we did another piece on how to be kind. Once again.....much difficulty in explaining it to beng jee......ARGH. what IS "kind" in chinese? oh well. its overrrr....so I don't need to know anymore....hahahha....BUT. sigh....i still need to know just incase he asked again....man...its still new for me being a translator @.@

well. after those two assignments. it accidentally slipped that my birthday was tomorrow....>_< and aunty maria is so sweet. she asked them all to do birthday cards for me. and THEY were even sweeter! being so excited to do the cards for me. pics belowwwww.....







No comments:

Post a Comment