Sunday, May 3, 2009

THE ROAD LESS TAKEN

010509

Decided to go hiking on our lovely labour day holiday! I actually didn't know where to go.....lucky we invited Dr. Danny Oh who has the greatest ideas of all on hiking venues.

Yes. Dr Danny Oh is the most unusual man ever met.
I learned that he:
1. Likes to hike.
2. Knows alot about nature
3. Has been drinking tap water all his life without distilling it OR boiling it
4. Doesn't care if the route we take is illegal "kawasan larangan"
5. Eats wild growing cucumbers without caring if they're poisonous.
5. Knows about fruits i've never heard of
6. IS DAMN HEALTHY
7. loves a no-trailed route and drains @.@
8. Knows a guy who has 26 dogs

I learned that:
1. I am fitter than yangson. that big dude.
2. I, a person who is afraid of heights, walked on steps that had HUMONGOUS holes in them hovering over more than 10m above ground level.
3. I can help push and pull avril up the hill :D :D
4. I can now hike up to brother's bungalow because i now know the way!
5. drains are slippery
6. You should always do something involving risk while you are still young.
7. When you look at fruit on a plant, check out if there are fertilisers or pesticides.

EVIDENCE BELOW :

































No comments:

Post a Comment