Sunday, May 17, 2009

PF - DECISIONS - whoa. deep

170509

Today I wasn't supposed to go to pf. It was performance day in gurney for IB drama Hepatitis production BUT I rushed and made it in time :D

Today was decision-making lesson by guest speaker.....*drumroll* Dr. Danny OH!
lol. he's good.

What we learned:
Step 1 - GATHER ALL INFO (pros and cons)
Step 2 - Ask others who have experience aka parents
Step 3 - Ask yourself if you can handle all those responsibilities
Step 4 - Consider the long-term results
Step 5 - MAKE the decision

Today I felt very teacher-ish. The kids asked me about the activity they were supposed to do - write 3 things they learned about decision making - and I actually answered and wow, they were like....oh ya....thanks teacher. awwwwwwwwww ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment