Monday, May 11, 2009

PF - Supposed telematch day














100509

today in the morning, Aunty Maria called me up. D8 noooooooooo....her 4 children as sick and she cannot come for pf. At first she was like, "ok hui ern, just go ahead with robert and randy to do the telematch thingy ok?" then she told me her son (also in that class) said :"What about me mom? *puppy dog eyes*" AW. so we canceled it and decided to continued with our usual show-and-tell and pledge and law expansion.

Today I did show-and-tell! and I baked brownies for the class. :D they loved it and i'm really happy they did. Sharon did show and tell by making a box for her mom. THAT IS SO SWEET, and its just mother's day....woo....

Ok, well, since today aunty maria wasn't here, I had to sort of take over the class. Poor aunty cathy....no one really listens to her and she is just too lenient on them. So, today, i was a "teacher" Something ya, I've never had much experience with but turned out, ok-ish :S we continued with the pledge and law.

I walked around, answering questions, making sure they all had 8 requirements completed. and WHOA, seems like wth me, they are all noisy. WHAT?! so I had to be stern-er. :S something I dreaded being, but for the sake of the class, AND aunty maria :) I actualy had to raise my voice. whoa. I don't like being a dictator. But oh well, gotta do what I gotta do yea?

Today I found out, the nicest student is Sharon
and Elisha THE BOY likes attention from me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment