Monday, May 11, 2009

Football - FIRST and very hot

070509

TODAY WAS A PERFECT DAY TO BE SHADY. BUT......it only did get shady after football.D8

First of all, I HAVE to say, I have never done football before and I suck EXTREMELY SUCK at it. I thought my feet coordination was pretty good but......you won't know until you find a sport u really suck at. and that is football.

But anyway, its fine, its fine. CAS is all about trying new things and taking time out to be healthy as well, so I might as well do it. Just with sunscreen next time hehe. Anway, we start off by standing in a circle and, basically its just like monkey in the middle, just that its a football we kick. Fun.

Then we go into the opposite passing to opposites. Fun. At first my kicking was way off, the ball kept going to the right side, then i learned that we have to twist our body slightly more because sometimes when we think something is straight, it actually isn't. Yea, whacked body position i have. I KNOW. lol. anyway, after a million or so kicks, I got better at it! and even learned to kick using the side of my foot. Awesome eh?

Next uppp, going around cones. OKKKK.....This looks pretty damn easy, but sadly isn't. the ball just flies around, and I end of kicking once the ball with my left foot and another with my right. RETARDED. I need to learn how to do that from Mr.Whittlestone. But the fact that he made it into a little competition made it exciting! hahaha....people in white vs. people in colours.

NEXT. THE GAME. hahahhaa....not fun at all. the sun is shining andddd my team is one person short. ARGH. meaning. NO GOALIE. but anyway, its just a game, I don't wanna sulk and lose out on learning the rules and stuff just cause we lack 1 person. So we play and, yea, this game taught me how to pass the ball to other people. Its tough but you have to use your team members when the "whiteS" are hording you and hovering over you. all in all. the main thing is. USE YOUR TEAMS MATES. thats the only way to win in football.

one sick thing was, EVERYTIME a ball came near me, it zoomed straight to my and. WHAT?! WHY?! I kept on getting 'hand balls' and the white team got free kicks. ISH. BUT, revealed! My skill as a goalie for the free kicks we had in the end. wheeeee~ i'm really destined to be one I CAN FEEL IT! muahahahha...lol.

oh oh. i learned. balls out on the side get throw ins. and to the back get banana kicks like beckham ;D

no pics. no phone. what if it smashes? :/ D: D8

No comments:

Post a Comment