Monday, May 25, 2009

Football - 2nd day

210509

was feeling so bad for missing last week. and so i came! and it didn't disappoint :)

First we started off with the "outsiders" and the "in the box" warm up.
basically, the two outsider's goal is to kick out the balls in the box. people in the box defend the balls. MUAHAHAHHAHA.....it was tricky and hard. ick. I realised i really don't know how to control the ball and maneuver it.

Next, two "goalies" were to stop pairs from getting the ball across "the line" my partner was gen AND, gen is good actually, I'm just scared! D8 should stop being that. but our passing was quite good. hehe. we worked together real well, and scored the first goal! fun.

WHOA. we went straight into a game with the "superiors" and whoaaaa...this is the first time I actually saw them play. they're good, the younger girls look as if they should be on tv and they look so comfortable with the ball. HEY. i wanna be like that. first half i was the goalie. but honestly, our defence was so good that the ball rarely got into my territory. Next up, I decided, NO! must play a little and volunteered to go up. stupid BUT, must have experience, how come I can't kick the ball to the side when people are infront of me?!!!! I don't get it but will try harder next time we play.

My team won thanks to that aggresive girl in fluorescent yellow shirt, the sporty one in normal attire and the one with the long platinum blonde hair. they'er awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment