Monday, May 11, 2009

Tutoring Number 2

070509

Today was a busy + tiring day. football. tutoring and later have a meeting with uncle johnny wong. BUT fun all the same.

I was proud of joshua :D

he did most of his homework! And I managed to teach him somemore new techniques of add-maths-ing. The thing about Joshua, he doesn't know how to apply those rules I gave him. FYI, I added more to the rules this week and maybe I have to research more on the whole of the topic before making rules. hehe. Makes me seem unprofessional......if I add it later on that is.....:S

Joshua didn't understand how to do the indices 5.1 problems i gave him so, we worked on that the WHOLE day. Honestly Josh, sometimes u're a bit slow, but *sigh* it IS my job to be patient so *GULPS* I shalllllll.......be patient. Sometimes yea, I really don't get why he doesn't understand the questions but then again, as a tuition teacher, I have to put myself in his shoes, not everyone can be as fast as Japheth or as crazzzzzzy as carol so, PATIENCE. the main value one has to have in tutoring.

NEXT WEEK. JOSHUA. YOU BETTER BE READY. NEXT WEEK IS A TEST.




No comments:

Post a Comment