Monday, May 4, 2009

PF - WEEK BEFORE TELEMATCH

020509

This week was supposedly the continuation of show and tell! and guess what! abigail brought BEANS that she grew! AWESOME! we have a gardener in our midst! hehehehe....OOPS. I was supposed to bring something. BUT, I forgot. :S me and my memory.....its really effected by how busyyyy schoool is right now, with all that french homework over the weekend. who blames me? HEE HEE. Anyway, today we caught up again on our "What it is to be......."

The list is:
1. Obedient
2. True
3. Kind
4. Pure
5. Respectful
6. Attentive

I helped beng jee alottttt.....he seems a little helpless without me. Maybe we gotta train him to answer stuff on his own ya?

NEXT WEEK IS TELEMATCH DAY! Helping hands are spending it in the youth park. SOOOOO..... attire is shirt. jeans. shoes. Bring extra shirt.

HEEE HEE HEEEE. Aunty Maria put me incharge of the water game. And I am going to plan it! Asking them to pour water into each others mouths using cups. messy i knowww, but they ahve their extrar tshirts yea? :D

besides, I want to incorporate cooperation into their games. and this is my chance :)

HER BEANS :D




No comments:

Post a Comment