Monday, August 17, 2009

Dance - with Afhan

110809

Today the dance came together with Afhan.

I showed Afhan abit of what me and Katharine had come up with, the starting, the breathing, the sitting and going mad with rage. and HE showed me abit of what he thought.

"Do you really believe in what you say you believe?"

"would you really die for what you believe in?"

Very strong views he has. WHAT A CHARACTER

So anyway, today wasn't as tiring as it was on sunday and monday. Partly because Katharine had Afhan to work on.

In the beginning Katharine had me and Afhan rolling on the floor. Our four limbs suspended by a force held still at our center, which is the pelvic area, the body moving initiated by the movement of the center. The back is relaxed and the arms are free. This I found to be very very very relaxing and comforting. I wanted to do that! But it was Afhan's. In the end, this exercise had alot to do with me. It helped me feel like how i was supposed to feel during my squatting position. Relaxed yet with my back up straight and limbs loose.

Next we had Afhan's entrance, walking on all fours, slowly, dragging the feet. why does he get to do everything that I like?! haha. Then he gets to do something we both do....THE FLIP. but his is more animal like.I practiced it at home at voila! I seem to be better at it :) during the flipping, i learn that Afhan has a heel problem and is scared to land squarely on his feet. reason? He jumped from a 2 storey building before. I KNOW. he is perfectly normal. and when he jerks his head, he gets a fizzle up in the brain and his tongue goes vertical. AHHHHH.....must take precaution when jumping.

So all night, we were working on putting it all together.

Did a total run through and I had to run. Musn't let parents worry :)

My tailbone hurts >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment