Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dance - Blister stickers

240809

Had to use blister stickers to control the pain of the blister. thought they would work but who knew you can't do spins on them? haha. for walking they work though. TRY IT.


Anyway, I went early to warm up and to try to work on the things I couldn't do. Luckily, I had more energy today and worked it! I honestly did my best and produced my best. unfortunately, she also changed the route because it just wasn't working out. :P

Now we just don't grab my leg, we make it burst out and suddenly shrink in with knee on floor and that pushes out with the momentum that takes me into the dead ballerina twirl. Easier and do-able. thank you katharine :) I did it and PAIN. ouch. HEEL? oh no. my skin tore off from the previous blister i had. no pics, its gory. and after awhile I realise that there is blood. run for wallet to get plaster. I'm lucky i carry those around.

We did more, I found my center by doing more exercises she gave, and she said that the quality of those moves i have been showing her was definitely different form the ones before. good and better :) *BEAMING* so we incorporate it into the piece.

We sit down to determine the sequence of the piece because i'm going away soon and she is so.....whoa. its kinda hard.

I work on my mini somersault and oops. the time flies.

class is over. see you tomorow with my leg.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment