Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dance - getting another bubble

230809

Today was a long day for me. I had THOSE problems, the pfs had an activity which tired me out and at 2:15 or roughly around that time I went over to dance.

Katharine came in saying she was blank because she left her notes at home. We started the day reading bible verses and praying. :) i thought the day would be good.

We tried out a little routine something with the theme of star jumping but with a twist and i did it with much energy. sad to say it didn't last.

I tried doing the whole routine as it was. The hit the hand, and we modified the 2nd one bent all the way to the left with my right arm all over the other side, and the 1st had a tiptoe. My coming up still wasn't satisfactory so i did it again and again.

Basically, my energy level was so low I spent most of it flinging my body aimlessly around. I didn't do well at all, AT ALL. and I made myself another blister which scrunches up my skin. UGH.

hope tomorrow will be better *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment