Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dance - before i go Bali-ing

250809

Today I feel energised! is it because i did those 13 sun salutations? or is it my mind playing tricks on me? HMMMMMM

anyway, I feel like i did well, we warmed up quickly and I did a full run on the whole thing. From the beginning, to the gasps, the twirl up and bellow, and the floating in the ocean bit, FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF MY HEART MY MOUTH WILL SPEAK, the sequence left and right, the flip, bounce over to katharine, bellow again, frenzy slowdown to end position and roll over.

honestly, you won't get what this is unless u're there. The point is, I did everything IN THE MOMENT, meaning I was focused and I did some flips quite well and was feeling it.

just a few things.
1. frenzy too emotional
2. close my mouth when in flotation mode
3. remember changed beginning position
4. still work on sequence

TONIGHT IS AND WAS A GOOD GOOD NIGHT.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment