Monday, July 27, 2009

Dance - together again

270709

We're meeting and dancing again.
After my little interview with katharine on monday, she decided to use my description of my feeling in the ocean and moving in that direction. I admit I felt that feeling, but couldn't describe it using my body. I felt stiff, I felt like my body was only controlled by my mind.

I learned today bent arms cut short that energy flowing through me. it did but i didn't realise it. Once again, showing me that my mind was still in control.

I tried to get that breath, FEEL the breath of my body leading but still, when I let go, there were still moments where I would mind myself pre-choreographing my movements beforehand.

I NEED TO LET GO and feel myself suspended by that ocean I constantly put myself in when I feel even scarely united with my God.

But one movement I really like was that floating. impulse. floating. movements. I mastered it at seconds! but then. It went away. Have to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment