Saturday, July 4, 2009

UES - Environmental week 2

THE ACTUAL JELLY BABY SALE.

its tuesday and its break time and I thought that we were selling them. so i runnnnn down to the foyer to check things out when I see no one. so okay....I see Ivan doing the mud balls thing and I walk over to ask him when we were doing it.

Ivan : Oh. lunch time.

Nice.

so i join in on the mudballs and getting my hands dirty. The mixture stinks but smells relatively better when the enzyme is added to it. Smells like apple cider :)

During lunchy luncy we dump handfulls of jelly babies into a plastic container. The colours are soooo totally random so I look down and see if I can arrange them into some sort of colour scheme. I slowly pick out the blues and greens and start dumping them into a container or specifically a "gaterade" bottle and they look pretty good.
HA HA HA HA. we sold them for a higher price.

oh well~ its all for the environment. so why not? :D

After school I stayed awhile. Didn't want to be late for the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment