Monday, July 27, 2009

pf - computer skills

190709

Children these days are so lucky. I never learned about computers or knew about it at such a young age. THE TIMES ARE CHANGING. FAST.

But oh well, since they will be exposed to all this technology, why nt do it in the right way? We an invited speaker, Uncle Lex, who works in Dell to teach us a little about all of this.

First he named all of the parts of the computer, which I know I learned but, sigh, sometimes my memory fails me, so it was a good refreshing course, the CPU, the monitor, the keyboard and the mouse. He taught us the right way to type, which of course I am typing wrongly because I don't use all of my fingers, just mainly my middle index and ring finger. HMMMM. so that was new for me. And in the end, he ended with a game. It was exciting for competitive ppl (mainly me) who couldn't stand losing. haha. All in all, it was an enjoyable class. Thanks to uncle lex for helping out in teaching!









No comments:

Post a Comment