Friday, January 16, 2009

Yay, Its Friday

160109

YAY. its friday. I love fridays. yes i do. BUT iise like totally messes it up by dumping us in Island Plaza. =_=. I FEEL SO LOST THERE. WARNING TO ALL. DO NOT GO THERE. IT IS DEAD TOWN. lol. but i'm jumping ahead of everything. Here was our plan. Shopping (venue only known upon destination) - Choir - Eat - Icare - HOME.

Thats the summary......AND.......some pics might seem random. I was bored! and thinking about blogging when I took them. haha! newbie! HEELLLOOO. let me do what I want. thank you. :) enjoy the pics.his first pair of shoes
Iise feeling the need to color coordinate outfits + bags

breathing exercise at choir

so cuuuteeee~ robert!

see his hair! AWESOME.

Ok. before ending. I just wanna say. Beginning of choir I was up n down. dunno y. But felt very weird during choir. I felt serious then felt like talking about food. shit? female emo-ness is settling in. ARGH. oh btw. i love uplands lunches! hahahaha......

ICARE WAS BORING. sorry darrel but it was. I didn't see the connection and the verses were like slamming in my face. I can't wait for Ronald to come back. He seems to be able to glue everything together :) my bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment