Saturday, January 24, 2009

People always leave. And this is the week it happens

220109

I feel guilty. I was feeling tired today from school, and really didn't have the energy to go out with friends. ESPECIALLY HYPER FRIENDS LIKE SUBZERO + everyone else. Soooo...i have a confession to make. when goh gi told me she was coming, I was dreading it. I have so much to catch up on in school that I didn't realise that I had friendship to catch up on too. sorry guys. I feel bad, but now i feel good that i went out with u all. I love u all, and i never wanna miss out on a chance to hang out with u ever again. :D

it started out awesome (not that it didn't end awesome ok? haha) talking, laughing, playing like we always do. I kinda envy everyone for being so free when i'm so stressed out cause of sch. but they're energy rubs off on me. and i love it!

haha. here are the my fav pics and a video! of yu hsuan telling an awesome school experience.
















WE END CRYING. well not me. hahhaha.... and hugging. that part i like.
i leave depressed. mingli going. gohgi going. eddy going.

SOON TO LEAVE :
Ivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment