Sunday, January 18, 2009

Early Sunday Morning *yawns*

WE PLAY BADMINTON?!

ya. Hard to believe BUT I only do it because princess Gen begged me to do it the night before.beg beg beg. BEG BEG BEG. ugh, I'm a softie....so i give in. *sighs* I like my friends to be happy. hehehe.

ANYWAY. we honestly didn't do much, just played around like any normal person renting a court on any normal day. EXERCISE which I haven't been doing for a long long time, taking tons of pics and spending time with friends. :D It was nice. The instructor kinda did an evaluation thing tho which was cool. And apparently Yi Tong knows him. (they are very chummy) em...what else. YEA. I know whats wrong with me. I NEED TO GAIN STAMINA. argh. Running around the court seems like fun yes? NO. Its tiring. DAMNIT i was feeling tired =_= what happened to me?!

MY GOALS FOR DOING THIS EVERY BLOODY SUNDAY AT 8AM - learn how to smash
bwahahhahaha *evil laugh if u can imagine me doing one* smash smash smash smash SMASH
so I can show it off to Jiwan when he comes back from india. SMASH. hahahah...i can't wait to learn that man! o^_^O

Here are a few interesting pics. The rest are all in facebook.









No comments:

Post a Comment