Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And we paint

210109

UES again......this time we do simple things. We break up into 4 groups. The bottle collecting group, the board group, the assembly group and the primary kids games group. i'm in bottle group. It is easier to just finish what you do. So initially we want to "construct" a bottle bin. but we are really really short on time and resources. The teacher talks and we split up somemore into the bottle cleaning group and the bin painting group. I like paint, and I need to brush up on art from the art attack experience so.....i volunteer for the painting one. We paint the bins because its needed to separate primary kids into their houses : Hill Craig & school? I'm not sure about the last one. Will we make it in time? I don't know. Because we almost finished the green one today BUT the fact that it still is unfinished....is....a FACT. lol. we haven't finished it. Maybe thats cause we didn't really have good time management and direction. everyone didn't know what to do!! shit. Yup so i learned something today, we have to plan what to do beforehand to maximise use of time. max max max that ticking time bomb so we don't need to work our butts of later. ISH. and getting dirty? SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM. we joined this club. It takes hard work. realise this and activities run smoothly. why don't people get this? I still wonder.

So while we are painting under that BLASTED hot sun shining down on our backs, we paint our time away, mark sweats till he soaks, Iyune paints till she cant help but drip paint all over, I paint till my brush strokes are weird, Gen paints till she argues with Mark, Ivan paints till his gets it on the face and Wouter paints till his lovely shoe turns green. Is that commitment or what? hahahha.

OVERALL : it was a lovely day growing closer with our uplander family :D
and I love Michelle! I really do. She's so honest which is so perfect. and considerate and caring and thoughtful. Look what she got me





I LOVE HER <3

No comments:

Post a Comment