Sunday, January 18, 2009

1st day Pf-ing

180109

pathfindering! People have been asking me to go for so long and now I finally join. heehee. Eddy was sick, so I was him for a day. Shared about being HAPPY & CHEERFUL. haha. kind of suits me ya I know. :P picked robert, jerome, carolina, shaun and tiong up to go there. Today we did puppets which was fun yes, but a little bit sluggish for a start. Emm......so what we were supposed to do was to MANIFEST our creative juices into a puppet according to a certain storyline. We broke up into groups of 4 and started!!


Step 1 : Hemming. which personally? I think is useless. Gotta take it out in the end anyway.
Step 2 : MACHINE. hahaha. sounds so brutal
Step 3 : start shaping the image of your puppet.
step 4 : UNKNOWN. time limit over.

Haha. yes. No time to finish more. But there's always next week!

In the beginning we were a little stuck. didn't know what to use as a story?! and somehow we keep on jumping from stories that have tigers in them? Haha. Denise has a pre-made tiger puppet u see. But anyway, after endless discussion we I suggested Samson & Delilah. BUT, how to get puppets hair to appear in the beginning and be like totally shaved off in the end? LOL. We settled for the birth of John in the end. wow. so deep. but we're going to make it funny! *i hope >_<* haha. i got a little bit annoyed tho, cause every group kept coming to our table to borrow scissors and glue. but *deep breaths* must be nice, SHOULD be nice. My goal this week is to be nice no matter what. And I realised after a while, tolerating and sharing (esp when little kids and a population of more then 20 are involved) makes the day seem better. people do appreciate you......just not it the ways u expect them to be. So I was happy! HAH! you see? I APPLIED my sharing topic. wowee~

pics are here to show puppet making process










next week no meetings! CNY! hehehehhe. And the week after we're learning sign language! going to visit the deaf & dumb :D :D helping out other ppl. I like~

No comments:

Post a Comment