Thursday, March 5, 2009

UES - uh oh

040309

Last week, apparently they had a meeting? ARGH. I go into the room, find out there is no meeting, go up the bus to be fetched home, Bindiya says there is UES, she runs down only to run up again saying there's none again AND YET THERE STILL IS UES?! how efficient of Uplands..........*sceptical*

but anyway, no matter, this week we HAVE UES and our supervisor teacher (is it Mr.Weatherly or Mr Pouwer I have no idea) gives this inspirational talk on motivating others to know more about the environment, us being proactive and increasing our knowledge in environmental issues. THEY ARE FOLLOWERS IN THE BIG GROUP OF PEOPLE. ._. it could be me....... oh but anyway, i have a feeling the talk didn't have any affect whatsoever and i can conclude that we are still a damn lazy bunch of kids trying to fulfill our CAS hours. :P

I get dragged off to wash bottles with Ivan, Boom, Jason and Mark. Its normal, nothing spectacular, nothing boring. You JUST WASH. however, it is a little icky, people stuff the most unusual stuff in that recycling bin o_O

washing takes time but I get to know more about the people in Uplands through this time. :) its nice. Next up. we deposit the washed bottles somewhere behind the Art room and Ivan says we need to make a sign. We head back to the DT classroom....to find....people hanging out. WOW. that talk REALLY did not have the slightest affect. amazed yet......kind of expected. hehe. Anyway, we eventually get chased out. Ivan does the sign and we go spray one of the bins red for the upcoming battle between houses. Upcoming as in next year or whenever we feel like it. hehe.

That pretty much sums it up. I like to help. I don't mind leading, but helping is much better for now. I still feel brand new to Uplands.

I AM PSYCHED FOR MY COCONUT IDEA THO. I LOVE IT! ahhahahahha. <-- i feel so....SINFUL. pride! D8

No comments:

Post a Comment