Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Badminton - the week after R4L

220309

woooo.....i forgot how tiring badminton could be.....ESPECIALLY at 8am in the morning....

so anyway, highlights of the morning......i was set to play with these 2 girls who were not from the uplands group. 1 cocky girl who was actually quite good, but since she was cocky......ok you get the idea. (note to self: NEVER be cocky in any games you play. it just comes of as so.....stuck up) 1 tiny girl who was always hit soft balls but was actually quite good. :) I respect her as an opponent, she worked hard. HOWEVER, there was absolutely NO teamwork between the two. so many times I hit balls that fell between the area of the two ppl and not one of them ran to hit it. WHAT?! its like they travel in 2 different circles of their own.....like come onnnn......this is a BADMINTON game.....and you're on the SAME TEAM. ugh. 2nd lesson learnt that day. play to win. cooperate even with partners you do not have a perfect liking to.

Next, while I was busying myself playing against "the-two-who-do-not-cooperate" I was lucky to see that my estimation skills weren't up to date~! NOOOO!!! Lucky though, because of them, I managed to fix that. The cocky girl, would ALWAYS hit balls that I thought would never ever go over the net. but, somehow, MAGICALLY, they would always fall over. WHAT?! So, everytime the ball flew over.....I was aware....AWARE i tell you! and I actually managed to get all the balls that DID fly over the net. :D thank you "two-who-do-not-cooperate"

Thats it.
Next week is my planned last week. wheeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment