Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pathfinder - I was moved

220309

Remember that day when I helped gem ENJOY helping hands and translated for this little who could only speak chinese?
oh well....it seems like i'm indispensable AND i am needed by the helping hands....to help out.

hahah....anyway, at first I was like, wasn't there kids there that SPEAK biblical chinese lingo? and that teacher? What am I needed for?! But oh well, for the sake of peace and happiness, I voluntarily head down to Helping Hands room.

It was quite......boring. But oh well, i learned that you have to make your own fun. Today they were learning on how to be pure, be it physically, mentally or emotionally. At first...I was like, confident about my linguistic skills. HOWEVER, given the word, "pure" I realised my chinese was worse than the B3 I got for SPM. WHAT?! ok. I need to polish up on...CHINESE. ugh ugh ugh ughhhhh......but oh well. to think on the bright side....china is on tis way to dominate the world market. I might as well have my options open by SPEAKING the chinese language, next up is....cantonese though? HEE HEE.

Anyway, the kids like me. And I enjoy feeling young again. So forever now, I am a helper in Helping Hands. Guess I have to resign as a scribe in Pathfinders. sorry alvin.......>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment