Monday, March 16, 2009

Art attack - more hamburger box

100309

More hamburger boxes are being done. and honestly? i'm starting to get sick of it.
Mrs Kerr announces that Art Attack is coming to an end. and we have to have one more activity that requires only 2 weeks of making. ahhhh....thank goodness I already did my activity. :D

So this time I go back to helping atheena. She is actually quite good at paper-macheing. She does the part which i hate the most. Actually getting the loose bits of toilet roll in place and i do the rest. Its fun painting all those stuff down. :)
But this time i get to know this girl who apparently has been to a local school before. She's really REALLY talkative and nice :) talks about literally EVERYTHING under the sun, yet is really commanding. Well she talks about slamdunk millionaire. Anyway, i thought she would have everything under control. Her work and all. But she asks me for help with it. I feel touched that people want my help. I honestly love to help. Because it makes ppl happy :D

So anyway, many still haven't finished this art work yet.

i wonderrr....will it last for the end of this term or will another one be needed? Haha. i'm reading too much Aunt Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment