Thursday, March 26, 2009

Art Attack - Last one for term.

240309

LAST ONE! and hamburgers were readdddY! some were really really pretty and yummy and scrumptious looking. WOW. I really didn't expect that. BUT. asheen was getting to be noisy AND she stained my shirt! Ah. but material goods. I decided not to get angry. hehe. I was feeling that she was getting on phumi's nerves too. hehehe. tsk tsk Asheen.

Most of the people were wayyyyyy finished before this week with their hamburgers. So besides that Mrs.Kerr gave them a teeny project to work on.

step 1 : colour a piece of drawing paper with LOTS of colour = crayon.
step 2 : use black pelaka to cover all that up
step 3 : scrape a nice design off using a compass. or something sharp.

this was pretty. why didn't we do that sooner?

I helped Naeil make a border :) so happy with that.
hahahahha

2 comments:

  1. I vont to see za 'amburger.... *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha....no pics of it. soreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete