Monday, March 9, 2009

Pathfinder - To helping hands.

080309

Last week Aunty Monica asked me to help lead song service for the Adventurer Club, which is basically like the pathfinderrs, just a whole lot younger. I thought that was all I would be doing....turns out. The whole day I surrounded myself with little kids. Oh well, service for the children yes? :)

Anyway, I sang all those songs that required actions and dancing. haha. just to amuse little kids. Honestly. I was alot of fun. They don't care if you sing the lyrics wrong.....because they get it wrong too. They don't care if you look stupid.....because they like it that way. and They don't care if you mess up....cause they do too. And they're so...suporting. Energy, hyper. everything. Everything you do, they WILL follow. Its so awesome. I'd rather do song service for them than the pathfinders actually. Next, I was only planning to stay for the story given by Michael called "Freddie the Frog" all about patience that one is. BUT. gem comes running up to me and says "are you coming to class with me?" with those cute girly eyes. ARGH. i give in and be her "guardian" for the day.

Gem's class is called the Helping Hands. Its small and full of kids her age, like around 9 yrs. and you know what? LUCKY i went! there was this new kid that only spoke chinese. me being able to speak chinese...and Aunty Maria NOT being able to.....hhaha...was a bonus for me. I was a translator for the day. It was awesome! They learned how to be true. true to family, friends and anything in between.

SUMMARY : I feel older than i actually am. o_O? why? because gem treats me as if i am.....

No comments:

Post a Comment