Thursday, June 4, 2009

SAVE THE TURTLES

040609

I think i showed my dedication to the environment just good enough :) tomorrow there's an exam and I'm here on the beach helping support the "save the turtle'S" programme. :)

first we start off by building this humoungous sand castle of a turtle. haha. it was fun. 12 ppl working on a big thing like that? u'd think it would be crazy buttttt.....everyone seemed to know what to do. At first yea it was all over the place, and lucky I had that sand making experience with you church ppl, so I said, HEY lets do the outline of this thing first thn only dig around it. It was quite good in the end though, was a big papa turtle (no eyelashes!) with a baby turtle on its back and mini crocs surrounding it. haha! my childish-ness comes into play. and we won 3rd prize!!!! talk about teamwork! hahahaha....we did good b^_^

Attendee's
1.Me
2.I Yune
3.Wen Lu
4.Ryu
5.Boom
6.Douglas
7.Adam
8.Maiki
9.Joel
10.Ivan
11.Edo
12.Micheal

i know there were 12...WHO IS IT?!
lol. no pics of the sandcastle making cause....hey! i was busy making sandcastles:)
but i have pics of the releasing of the turtles. they're so cute and tiny
la la la~ i helped save some today.....~









4 comments: