Tuesday, June 2, 2009

POPPING - but nt that way

030609

I have tons of things to do. *ahhem* SHOULD do. Study - physics, economics. Do Drama TPPP, RI. Think World Lit. Mrs. Yin farewell surprise. physics experiment writeup that lies stored in my computer collecting dust. english aural. CG list of 7 doctrines - 3 verses. KEEP THE WORD. wash hair everyday. wash face when I come home. Don't wear pajama's more thn 3 times. stop biting nails. should think about CAS trip. Charity bike ride. POSTERS!shitttt......

thn



POP



goes facebook chat. edddddyyy.... (hahahha....aren't u proud that you made me write this post? ;P) TRYING TO DIG INFO OUT OF HIM WHEN HE IS BACK. but sadly. he is like a sealed sunken ship *note-alliteration, effect of looking at too many english literary devices* you wait eddy. I'll get that info! bwahahahha....

so anyway. more things I need to do! work on BADMINTON! i received a challenge and i say : bring it onnnn.....poor ronald. alot of work for him now. hehehhe. hmmmmmm which reminds me. I need to buy a badminton racket..... HAHAHAHHA

POP again. daniel messing with fb and commenting non-stop. we do loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong comments on my papaya pic that no one gets

tell me someone out there gets this!!!! THE PAPAYA WITH BABIES ON THE BOTTOM! haiyoooo...its so easy. lol

anyway. POP again. philip is going back to sabah.....FOR GOOD. *sighs*

facebook is on a popping mode today..... i like. :D


check out my masterpiece.

loving k770i. so there eugene!!! hahahahhaha.

OH OH. check this out.



up there.
- breakout play by korean peeps. AWESOMEEEEE....if it ever comes by again. watch it again!!!
- Wayang wong workshop with masks! WHEEEE. phumi on left. me on right.




ENOUGH d.
popping with philip now

should



go




study


*sighs*

2 comments:

  1. heyy.. doriss will be back when che che gets back as well. pretty cool huh.

    ps. eddy likes to be mentioned in blogs.


    *Heroic pose*

    ReplyDelete
  2. em.......it would be cool if i was close to her? :P :P :P oopssssss

    *HEROINE pose* then to infinite and beyond! i shall mention u more ;D

    ReplyDelete