Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pathfinders - singing talent?

050409

Today we sang. and sang and sang and sang. hehe. I know my voice is good and i love to sing, but this made me even more inspired to sing. just cause the little kids were so awed at how i sing. HEHE. anyway, i helped them sing some songs they weren't famailiar with that I knew by heart. and its so funny.....cause alot of them are tone deaf @@ and there's this one kid, thaddeus that actually takes voice lessons and he aced the singinggggg......woooo.

after that, Aunty Maria asked the kids to write down what they were good at. AGAIN thaddeus had all these awesome attributes. Basketball, piano, violin, singing. TOO MUCH FOR A LITTLE KID. ARGH. and the others were just stuck with things like - helping other people, cheering people up, taking care of my pet.......but lucky though. children don't have inferiority complex :S haha. I was actually wondering why on earth did aunty maria do this activity? BOOSTING SELF CONFIDENCE. thats my conclusion :D

tadaa.....as if THOSE children lacked confidence XD
oh well. there's next week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment