Monday, April 13, 2009

Pathfinders - Permanent

290309

Ok. Today aunty maria officially announced me as the assistant to the Helping Hands class. *beams with pride* and the children actually clapped. Aw.....i feel so welcome there.

Anyway, today we learned to love ourselves and each other.

The children were given these little tupperwares and they were to write "I love me" and "I love you" on them. The I love me was to be kept for themselves, and the other one was to be given to a loved one. how sweet. :) sometimes we just need to go back to the simple things in life to realise that life really isn't complicated at all. anyway, It all started when i decorated Gem's paper sheet. The kids all saw how nice it was and BOOM i became the official "interior designer" for them. HMMMMMMMMMMM.....they take advantage of me! but i don't mind. teaches me patience, how to handle countless hyperactive midgets at one time and love.

Here's how it is. I used pink red peach and clear nail polish to decorate the little tiny tupperwares. Some of my hearts were actually pretty nicely done! ahhahah....anyway, i ran out of ideas on deco, so i plucked a leaf off the garden in our church and pasted it down using the clear nail polish. and it looked good! wow! subconciously.....i am creative! LOL. anyway. this got all the little people running to find leaves. :D i am like a goddess to them nowww......hahahhaa

What touched me the most though.....was Ruth. :):):):) you know what she did? She actually looked at me and said "can i give this tupperware to you?" and she was referring to the "I love you" one. awwwwwww.......so sweet. so so sweet. :D but i told her. since i helped her make it. it would be better to share her love with other people who haven't seen it. ya? She agreed and gave it to her grandmother. HOW SWEEEEET. even little kids are so sweet. EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM <3

2 comments: