Sunday, February 1, 2009

Routined Badminton

010209

Its Feb already O_O. oh well. Early morning badminton again.hitting those damn shuttle cocks without managing to smash thm up in ppl's face. SIGHS. wonder how yitong does it. hahaha. but he looks real funny doing it. Anyway, we start off.....with the Jan & Gen against Me and Carol! wheeeeee. she comes! I like carol. hee heee. best singaporean to be on my list of friends EVER! *celebrate this carol if u ever see this* We hit, we play, make victory dances and losing dances. its all cool.

I think time flies ALOT. 2 hours just went by while I was learning from this cute little chubby boy how to smash. He was really helpful and actually supporting. :) badminton ppl r nice ppl :)

Well. down sides! There are these 3 mean little boys who play with us. Always so cocky, and thinking they're the best. SO COMPETITIVE. TOO COMPETITIVE. Yup. Now I know how NOT to act while playing badminton. Man, they're just awful. What else about badminton? well come and you'll see the situation. finola talked to me for the first time today. haha.

oh. and yitong's nails are CLEAN. NOOOOO....i liked thm blue. i really did. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment