Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Art Attack again

030209

Today was actually a fasting day for me. So I was feeling a little weak. >_< and then there was art attack. which I planned :) the block of heart! but em....to tell u the truth, its a bit of a failure ahhhhhh.......>_< oh well. ther's always other times.

Today wasn't such a fun day i guess. Phumi wasn't there. Pati wasn't ther. so it was just me, midori, julie and vince. LOL. vince seems like a very patience person. handling one little kid by himself. not bad. I was impressed.

turns out, the little kids don't cut very well, so next time i plan an activity, there will be absolutely NO CUTTING. none at all! or not i'll b the one helping them cut it all. ISH. BUT there was this little girl that said that i was awesome! ahhahahahha. so nice :D. that felt good :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment