Sunday, February 15, 2009

MY HORRIBLE-ness

150209

I feel so horrible. because i'm horrible >_<

1st. i wanna apologize to queenee! I stole her pics and didn't credit her. I'll never to that again. i promise! and more pics with her face in. yup yup.

2nd. I actually was reading her blog about this person that steals pics and didn't credit her before i even saw the comments on my blog. LOLLIE. I was thinking "what a horrible person!" turns out.....it was me T_T. so again. sorry quee nee >_<

3rd. Queenee reads my blog? hee hee hee. LOL

I feel like an insensitive bastard for doing what i did. People! don't do it! it hurts other people! so whatever you do, whatever is not yours, let it be known! and oh ya, better ask their permission before you take them. Hmmm....resolution number 198723458976. :)

sorry again quee nee. >_<

1 comment:

  1. EEKS.. NOOO Hui Ern..SORRRY!! now i feel so guilty.. and quite MALUUU for being responding so "BIG"ly about this mini matter last Tuesday. realised u weren't intentional. realised it may be a good thing for u to promote pathfinders ministry to ur blog viewers. forgive me my harsh comment which i typed when fire covers my eyes last tuesday. i totally did not think through about it. Malu. Malu. Malu. SOWEE. SOWEE. SOWEE. SOWEE. SOWEE.

    ReplyDelete