Monday, January 25, 2010

Guitar number i don't know what

011209

I HAVE DECIDED TO LEARN CHORDS.

like really really really hard chords.
so I asked ronald to throw me a bunch of chords that I could try out, take them home, practice like mad, come back, be a pro at it. and tadaa.....i learnt he guitar.

sadly. I realise my chord progressions aren't that great.

Ronald has the great jazz piece that he figured out himself that i really really want to learn but HE HAS GOT SUCH A STRONG PINKY FINGER. he asks me: can i do it? I follow thru with an optimistic energy. the thing is.....its quite hard. what i have to do is.... put my whole finger on the entire bracket. doesn't sound so complicated right? HAHA. it is. my short puny finger won't push all the strings right.

maybe i need new strings.......

TO TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment