Monday, January 25, 2010

Guitar #4

081209

so i practiced all week my one finger stopper chord and.....it seems to be working out :) now i just need to be fluid in my finger motions. After a while I suddenly realise.....I don't know what chord this is. I ask. :P I don't know is the reply. it just sounds so good. ah well....playing by ear has always been a dream of mine. why not start with the guitar?

Then i realised. you know....there would be seriously something wrong if i didn't know the NAME of the chords. so i demanded to know C, G, F, D, A and E chords. we worked on that the whole day. my fingers got seriously messed up that they're starting to harden now and but i do know how to play them! :D clap for me!!!!

now....just progression again. i can do the chords slowly. but not progressively. hehe
OOPS then what is the point of playing the guitar? XD

i decided after chords i would like to go for.....plucking

No comments:

Post a Comment